i'm so happy with this felt house!!! times were much spent deciding on the details. like the little embroidery knots flowers in the 'bar grill' pots (not sure how to label them) under the windows. the little patio with a small patch of bushy with wild flowers AND i'm totally love the rooftop & the little awning with the rounded front :) the colors brown and green are the preferences from päivi who initiated me to create another felt house by placing an order. i'm so glad when i'm not bound or ask to replicate the exactly designs that i'd created previously.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
if not in the name of love~
i'm so happy with this felt house!!! times were much spent deciding on the details. like the little embroidery knots flowers in the 'bar grill' pots (not sure how to label them) under the windows. the little patio with a small patch of bushy with wild flowers AND i'm totally love the rooftop & the little awning with the rounded front :) the colors brown and green are the preferences from päivi who initiated me to create another felt house by placing an order. i'm so glad when i'm not bound or ask to replicate the exactly designs that i'd created previously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
You should be happy with this house. It's amazing!! I love the yellow and lace curtains peeking through the windows. Such great details. I love the colors, too. :) Lovely!
As for the flowers under the windows, in the US we call them window boxes.
:D this is loverely ! I'm so happy this is soon travelling to prettify our home.
Thank you !
This is gorgeous!!! I love it! And thank you for the dress love!
That is so CUTE! I want to live in that little house!
This house rocks! Great work!
I am not suprised that you are so pleased - it is completely adorable!!!! So hard to part with work you love, isnt it?? Love it!!
It's so beautiful! I love the awning!
That little house is so magical. I especially love the curtains and the flower pots under the windows.
holy cow. I want one. Really.
oh, i love that!
came by to say hi- am cleaning out emails before I take off to georgia! keep on stitchin! xxxooo calamitykim
I´M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS FELT HOUSE!
Post a Comment