Friday, July 13, 2007

embroidered & a SpeckAway!!




i've finished my embroidered buttons for jess' swap . i like them so much . and i'd make some button cards to go along with them too. i feel kinda sad to send them off . lol. so i give them a mission , they would be my "Ambassador girls"! going to someone's home and make someone happy :) i hope they won't fail me! lol :)






i've so much fun making these embroidered buttons! that i made extra three for a little SpeckAway here! :) something totally different from my ambassador girls design that i managed to crack from my childish head! hope you would like them too, my 3 magical roses! . so just drop me a comment and i will make a draw on next tuesday. so i can send them off together with my swap buttons next week :) thanks & have fun!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Esther,

Just came over to visit after you left a comment on my blog. I must tell you that I love those flower buttons SO much. Infact, your embroidery is lovely and I wish I could sit next to you and learn. Love the other things you've been making too. I'm going to add you to my fave blogs - so glad you told me about it.

twosweetkids said...

wow, those are lovely, and i'd love to have them! :) keep up the lovely work!

Locket Pocket said...

Esther those buttons are incredible! I can understand you not wanting to part with your girls - I love them - especially the one with the scarf and the one with the red hat - truly gorgeous! I'd love to be in with a chance of winning the flower buttons - I agree with Simmy, it would be wonderful to be able to sit and learn from you - you really are so talented. Talk to you soon. Lucy

futuregirl said...

Esther! Those buttons are the cutest things ever. :) I recognize the roses from your smocking. Such a good idea to include them on a button. Don't put me in the drawing, because I don't make things that I could use them on. Whoever wins them is one lucky person! The little cards that you made for them are perfect and so very cute, too!

Raesha D said...

OH my goodness - these are beautiful!! You did an absolutely wonderful job on them:)

jess said...

I have to say I am looking at these with my mouth literally hanging wide open, they are SO COOL! you did such a graet job, these are brilliant!! I can't wait to see them in person!

Anonymous said...

Hi! just dropping by to say you did a great job with the buttons..whoever gets them is oh so lucky! i really enjoy coming by your blog :)

weirdbunny said...

YOur embroidery buttons are stunning. Such neat work !

Melissa said...

I love your buttons. What an adorable idea. I especially like the little blonde girl. She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

Anonymous said...

these ambassador girls buttons are soooo beautiful!!! ^o^