Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank you!


thanks for all yr nicest comments on my embroidered buttons! i'm truly happy about them :) at first, i was quite sceptic about the girls picture because they may look cute alright~ but they seem to be not artistic at all! lol . but i luv every bit of them :) and more happy after reading all your positive comments about them.

...and also your participation in my little cuppa'tastic-SpeckAway. ashley was already waiting excitedly when i was preparing the little papers with names. i guess she already know what to do with them. my little helper ;) the name that she picked out is lucy! so, lucy! email me your mailling address and i will send this to you tomorrow! :P


1 comment:

Locket Pocket said...

Oh Wow!!!! I literally squealed out loud when I saw it was me!! I saw it was Lucy and was holding my breath thinking could it really be me-Lucy so I followed the link - and it is! I am sooooo excited - I love your work and can't wait to see the buttons myself! Thank you thank you thank you! Yay!