a lovely package was already waiting for me at home while i was away for the short break! :) how lovely to open and see a very lovely mini quilt made for me by the crazy lovely AND mad lucy! lol a private swap we'd agreed on with unlimited time frame to finish! guess i better work on mine right now! :P that was fast, lucy, i thought mine would be the last batch out of your 20+ quilts on queue!lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so glad it arrived safely and quickly! I didn't mean to do yours so early but I made this and it just seemed so happy and bright that I wanted it to be for you. I hope you like it! Lucy x
P.S. Don't worry about doing mine in any hurry - just when you feel like it!
beautiful quilt - love those retro fabrics
Your mini-quilt is gorgeous - she is a clever Mrs Locket!
xx
oh my gosh, what a cute quilt - you lucky girl! :-)
Oh! How sweet!
Post a Comment