Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sent and i'm 1/2 done!

all packed and sealed and off they went to the post office! wait.. the fun part haven't end yet. i'm waiting to see which one landed in whos house. a-ha! you see, i was going berserk deciding which one for who. so, i just packed them all up the same... jumbled them up... then simply pick and put inside the envelope. settled~ :) *husband was quite taken by the postage of all this packages!(me too) lol until i told him these are orders.. he looked at me & said "good"* ;} LOL

now, i can just sit back, take a little break and follow the adventure of this crazy lovely woman finish her 20 mini quilts!! LOL but it would be so fun to have participate her mini-quilt-swap . something i hope to try for a long time. in fact, i have plan to conquer a quilt. yes, one day when i gather enough stamina and time :)


the other 1/2 would be use to prepare another long-overdue package to felicia :>


good day everyone!!

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

I'll be stalking the postman!!! I can't wait :)

I still can't believe Lucy Locket is making 20 quilts....and she still has orders to fulfil and vegetables to plant and children to feed!!! If you're reading this Lucy, I'll be nagging you again tomorrow!

I don't know why, but I couldn't see the pictures on your blog tonight Est - don't worry though, as it just makes the surprise even more exciting!

Lesley xxx

Locket Pocket said...

Hi Est - crazy-lovely woman here!!!! I know I'm completely mad doing 20 quilts but I am so mad that I would like to invite you to do a direct mini-quilt swap with me too!!!! (as long as we get a really long time to do it in!) I love your work and would love to make you something too. Let me know what you think!

Can't wait for my parcel to arrive!!!

Lucy xxx

Samantha Caffee said...

Woohoo! Packages!