hi all! updates on my 1stYBSS , i've made a very wise decision today that whoever had commented on my bloggiversary will be included to receive a specky-surprise from me!! yay! blogging for a year sure made me a little wiser huh?! lol :)
so, here is the weeny lucky list of 9 :
andrea (i couldn't view your profile)
*isn't it great when you don't have much people interested in your blog... and you don't have much comments to handle... and you definitely couldn't bother with big celebrations? am i lucky or what!!* LOL
no-no. i'm not complaining! :) lol i'm SO contented and happy!!!
so, my 9 pals above please email me your mailling address and a little surprise will be on the way! not so soon i'm afraid.. coz they're still in the middle of construction :) i'd finished 6 so far.. i didn't plan how many actually but i initially thought that would be enough... haven't thought i am so popular!!! LOL


8 comments:
Yay! Thank you for being so generous. You rock!
Just discovered you today and had to laugh in that knowing, in the same boat kind of way; I could afford to take all my own blog readers out to dinner, myself! Ah, but it's we small folk who add to the richness, right?
Oh Wow Est! That is so generous and I am very very excited now! I love your work and can't wait to have another little piece in my home! Thank you very much! Lucy x
That's great! I'm excited to see what you send, thanks for sharing!
Thank you again for being so generous. You really made my day today!
How exciting:):) You are so cool and so much fun!
Could you even be any cuter? You are just precious. I have never won anything before! I am so excited. And of course you are popular, are you kidding me, with those little felt houses everybody wants to see you!
Oooh how exciting Est!!! You are so generous - thank you so much :)
xxx
Post a Comment