this is so thrilling! to be able to reach this far. was something unexpected and i was nearly missed it myself. lol i knew it was somewhere in april but not so sure about the date until i checked my first post just now.
i wanted to give 1000 thanks to you all for sticking with me till now and another 100 *smooches* for being so lenient with my poor & bad grammar here and also all the comments!! lol. shall we celebrate by having a little Specky-Surprise? :) of all the lousy-list-making habit of me, i haven't think a single thing for this big day. so, just drop me a line in the comment or throw me a reason why i should continue/stop bloggin?!lol well, just anything :) will pick out name(s) in my next post!!


8 comments:
Congratulations Est and a Happy Bloggy Birthday!!! I love reading your blog as I really love the things you make - so please keep blogging!!
Moogsmum XXX
You HAVE TO KEEP BLOGGING!!!! I love your seeing all your gorgeous work and reading about Ashley! Don't you dare stop! Lucy xx
Definitely keep blogging! I love following your crafty adventures. Also, your grammar and English are better than a lot of people I know here in the U.S.(!), so don't be so hard on yourself.
Happy blogaversary!!! Yes, yes, please keep blogging:) I love all your crafty creations and seeing all the beautiful dresses you make for your little one:)
Congratulations on one year! You have to keep blogging, because I love seeing what you do and I'd miss you way too much. xo, Alice
Oh Est! Your blog is perfect and so are your sweet comments! I always look forward to your uplifting comments, and you know I am smitten with your perfect little houses.
Blogaversarys are so fun! I have no idea if I just spelled a real word or not, but congrats on one whole year!!
Reasons to keep blogging - it is the most fun to be had at the computer EVER!
- all the fabulous people to meet
- so many gorgeous things to see that people have made/found/created
- such interesting thoughts other people have
and my best and favourite
- fulfilling my natural nosey state by regularly looking into other people's homes and lives.
Post a Comment