Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1YB-Specky-Surprise(s) revealed #

{those who still haven't receive , can skip this post}






i don't want to bored you all with my sneaky surprises anymore! lol . it isn't that sneaky enough since i knew 7 of you already got it and reading your thank-you post about them really makes me teary eyes and i'm melting :) . thank you for making a post about them! i feel so honored. let's begin with a little intro about the whole process shall we :>*oh gosh* this is boring as well! lol. please bear with me .
hmm.. i really don't have any idea of what to make at first but it's been a long time i didn't play with embroidery and hand-stitch.. so this come in very handy to mass producing in a short time! lol. i'd choosed 6 from the book and the other 3 were my own drawings that i'd tried to make them similar.

the fun begun when i started to drew

and
painted them with felt and beads
and
canvas them up in little scenes

the first one to land was 'bonjour' at lesley's
{adorable & so chic :) }

second, to lucy
{love the sequins, colors & the little classiness :) }



third landed at tricia
{one of my own drawing, plain-less beauty! & sparkled (the world sure appeal to be a little magical when it has more love and gratitude) , wanted to have the message standout :) }


fourth to received was alice
{this is so beloved! my own drawing too. simple yet so meaningful.. amitiƩ the friendship balloon~ .. it speak all doesn't it :) }



fifth went to andrea -no blog
{this one sure full of kawaiiness! the bubbling teapot :) }



sixth went to sam
{all the colors are so pleased! they coordinates so well and i love it :) }


seventh landed at raesha
{down to earth-homey-lovely, happy crafting life :) }

edited: ninth goes to jess
{my own drawing too. life's beautiful when you stop and treasured :) }

edited: eighth went to kuky
{this is so cute and funny! wanted to make an unbrella that flung out from the scene! attach at the frame maybe. lol :) }



most of the pieces above were photographed using a same frame . they later put in individual frame . all brand new!! it is so coincidental that i have 3 bulks of ikea frames. each have 3. i bought them last year and didn't have plan to use them until now :) just-stock-when-spot. now i ran out of them, it make me a little bit jittering. lol . weird but do you feel the same when after you had used one button , you feel you need to stock back a dozen?! lol crazy :}

i wanted to line the back using another piece of fabric but it will add to the thickness when i already back them up with a thin batting. and this piece of paper that comes with every frame just do the trick nicely ;}

that's all!! see you in next year!! ~



NO!
see you in next post! lol :)

6 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

It's so great to see them all Est and to see how you made them. I love them all.....but I still love mine the most! Every time I look at it I smile :)

xxxx

Locket Pocket said...

They are all so lovely! I don't know how you could bear to send them away, but i'm very glad you did ;o)

Christie said...

oh, i LOVE your work, so cute! Super stitching. :-)

jess said...

Oh my goodness Est! I just got mine today and I love it!!! I still can't decide what I'm going to make to give for my giveaway, these turned out beautiful and looks great in my kitchen! Thanks a million!

futuregirl said...

They are all so adorable! You are a creative genius. :)

Raesha D said...

I love my piece SO much!! It is so perfectly me - sitting at the tv sewing with a cup of tea next to me. And we had a sweet bird too for 13 years - she was a beautiful yellow and grey cockatiel. My life is so crazy but I can't wait to have time to photograph my piece properly and show it off on my blog:)