Thursday, March 13, 2008

my mr.bunny-lovey has arrived!

i've got my bunny! yay! :) i'm so SO happy looking at him right now! so cuddy-ble too. thanks, lesley. it was so well made!! incredible nice in every way! everything about him is so neat! i'm going to save him in my wardrobe now coz ashley tried to rip his pants off! she likes to take off doll's outfit :?


he's so sturdy and so country-look .lol . i like to think he's enjoying working on his carrot's farm while whistling :>


and not forgetting all the wonderful things she had included with the bunny. and this hearty-bunny hanging ornament is absolutely lovely! thanks again lesley for all the super duper you'd sent :)

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

I'm so pleased bunny got there safely and that you like your goodies!

I couldn't have wished for a lovelier swap partner :)

xxx

Locket Pocket said...

Lesley's bunny is gorgeous! I'm so excited seeing all these wonderful creations hopping around! Lucy xx

Felicia said...

Aw, what a sweet bunny :)