well, i'm pretty excited about this post coz' i'm going to have my first ever 'Cuppa'tastic-SpeckAway!' lol. i'm getting silly here with my silly theme.
i've participate in numerous of blog's giveaway.. whenever i see these entry, i would feel the air of celebrations . something fun and exciting is happening. but. i never win in anything except for futuregirl's bloggerversary & pyglet whispers's freepost. and that's enough to keep me happy for weeks. some weirdo i am :}
since now, i have my own blog, whats better way to have my own giveaway! just to celebrate my new blog, giving me another silly reason to make things actually! so here it is, a name i made up after reading this :
"for every speck of fun you give another, you receive an echo of that fun yourself."
-raggedy ann's, candy heart wisdom-
so these are the little gifts, a brooch and a pincushion! (my first pincushion). the closed side of the pincushion is abit ugly with my stiches. i wasn't thinking much when i closed it, just want to make sure its tight and firm. please don't mind, i'm sure i would practice my skill in making pincushion soon ;)
my blog probably don't score much with comments but what the heck! just leave a comment and ashley would pick out the name on wednesday :) ~thanks.


4 comments:
I am posting a comment because that pin cushion is just WAY too cute!!
...thanks for the link too :)
xox
I love this idea! Please don't put me in the drawing though, I already got the most wonderful needle book in the whole world. I don't want to be greedy. :)
I would love to be in the draw - that pincushion is just the most cute thing! And you MUST get out that sewing machine, I have 2 children aged 4 & 2 and it hasnt eaten them yet!! It stays out 24/7! I can just imagine the delights you would make as your hand stitched items are delicious!
I think that pin cushion is really awesome!
Post a Comment